Business and Technology Assessments
Our business consulting team will help you assess key business areas and plans to ensure your organization is spending time and money efficiently and are strategically aligned to solve all current and future business needs.
Other than business plans we also evaluate organizational readiness with emphasis on processes and practices. We deep dive into technology assessments where we have decades of experience in enterprise level architecture best practices as well as information architecture and platform/product ecosystems.
We deliver tangible recommendations and strategies to help your business face all challenges and make it future proof! Real solutions focused on results. Nothing else.
One of the most critical business need is an assessment of the Investments that are currently being made and are in the process of being funded. Our assessments of Investments include
- Business cases, scope and rationale
- Drivers, resources and constraints
- Information needs and patterns of analysis
We then focus on the Planning aspects with focus on
- Strategy, tactics, and operations
- Budgeting, scheduling and executing to plan
- Measurement of results
We perform a systematic assessment to obtain essential information about the performance of an organization and the factors that affect performance. Large organizations have many groups that interact with each other, we interview key contributors in these groups to define
- Roles, responsibilities, and skill sets
- Stakeholder participation
- Change management
- Readiness and evolution
We then study the organizational practices and processes paying attention to the following
- Program and project management
- Application development
- Service management
- Standards and principles
- Security and privacy controls
- Training, education and support
- Measurement and continuous improvement
Understanding the Information Architecture of an organizations is key for any technical assessment. We do a deep dive uncovering all aspects of
- Data architecture
- Information architecture
- Data Lake/BI Applications
- Data quality
- Protection, privacy and security
Next comes the Technical Architecture where we assess all aspects of infrastructure and platforms including
- Platforms, Data Stores, and networks
- Cloud Environment
Finally we look at the Product Architecture with emphasis on
- Extraction, Transformation, Loading (ETL)
- Data modeling and design
- Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Meta-data management & tools
Ready for your assessment?
Your Ninja Consultants are just a few clicks away!